Todd began her legal practice in 1987 at a personal injury
firm in Encino, California and thereafter joined a plaintiff's
medical malpractice firm in Claremont, California in 1988.
She joined Thompson & Colegate in January 1989 as
an associate attorney working primarily on behalf of hospitals,
physicians, school districts and other public entities.
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association Mock Trial Steering Committee
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Schiller International University in Heidelberg, Germany, 1982
- BA,Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, Political Science, 1984
- JD, Santa Clara University School of Law, 1987
- Colorado, 1993
- U.S. District Court, California, 1989