|Mike Marlatt joined Thompson & Colegate in 1984 and became a partner in 1991. While in law school, he was Student Body Vice President, a member of Phi Alpha Delta and participated in Dalsimer Moot Court. Prior to law school, he worked as a clinical project liaison in the pathology department at the USC School of Medicine-County of Los Angeles Medical Center and on the Voyager project at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Michael has extensive court and jury trial experience.
- University of Southern California
- BA, California Polytechnic University, Pomona 1981
- JD, Pepperdine University School of Law, 1984
- California, 1984
- U.S. District Court, California, 1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1989