Trevor D. DeBus joined Thompson & Colegate in 2015. His current areas of practice include general insurance defense, personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, construction, bankruptcy, and complex law and motion.
Trevor graduated from the University of California, Riverside with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. Trevor attended Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California while working full time as a law clerk for an established Riverside civil defense firm. Once admitted to practice, Trevor was welcomed as an attorney at the same firm, where he primarily specialized in general insurance defense, personal injury, premises liability, and public agency representation.
Trevor is currently a member of the Riverside County Bar Association.
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- BA, University of California, Riverside, Political Science, 2007
- JD, Western State University College of Law, 2012
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, California, 2013