|James Parrett received a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from San Diego State University in 1978. He attended graduate school in chemistry from 1978 through 1980 and entered law school thereafter. Jim received his Juris Doctor degree from Western State University in 1983.
In addition to the State Bar of California, James Parrett is admitted to practice in all courts of the State of California, the U.S. District Court, Central District of California, and the U.S. Supreme Court. He has tried in excess of 40 cases to verdict.
- Associate of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- BS, CSU, San Diego, 1979
- JD, Western State University, 1983
- State of California, 1984
- U.S. District Court, Central, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988