Laura Zamora graduated from the University of California, Davis with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. Laura went on to attend the University of La Verne College of Law, where she received CALI awards for the highest grade in multiple courses while working as a law clerk for a solo practitioner in San Bernardino and acting as a board member of multiple organizations, such as the Federalist Society and the ADR Association. Laura remained at the same firm as an attorney once she was admitted to practice in June 2013. She has primarily specialized in probate matters, including probate administration, estate planning, probate litigation, and trust litigation. Laura also acts as a volunteer arbitrator for the San Bernardino County Bar Association Fee Arbitration Program. In 2016, Laura joined Thompson & Colegate, where she continues to focus her practice in probate law.
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- BA, University of California, Davis, 2008
- JD, University of La Verne College of Law, 2012
- State Bar of California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, California, 2013