|Jonathan Pacheco attended the University of California, Riverside, and graduated with a degree in Political Science/Law and Society. During this time, Jonathan worked for the Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino where he provided legal assistance to low-income families in the community.
Jonathan Pacheco received his Juris Doctorate from William S. Boyd School of Law, in the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. During law school, Jonathan worked for the Thomas & Mack Legal Clinic in the Small Business and Non-Profit division. He helped form the Las Vegas Justice Partnership, a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization that works with the district court to fund veterans, drug abuse, family, and juvenile programs. He then interned for Chief Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez in the Eighth Judicial District Court.
Jonathan has had experience handling matters in business law, real estate, estate planning, and tort litigation.
During his downtime, Jonathan enjoys outdoor activities, spending time with friends and family, and being with his dog, Honey.
- California Bar Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- University of California, Riverside, 2013
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2017
- State of California, 2019
- US District Court, Central District, California, 2020