|Priscilla Hernandez was admitted to practice law in 2012. She has civil litigation experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in the private and public sectors in state and federal courts.
Ms. Hernandez obtained her law degree from California Southern Law School. She graduated with a Bachelor's Degree, with honors, from the University of California, Riverside. While at UCR, she was also a scholar track and field athlete.
- Riverside County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- BS with honors, University of California Riverside, 2004
- JD, California Southern Law School, 2011
- State Bar of California, 2012
- U.S. District Court, California, 2012